Thursday, September 07, 2006

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

Less than a week and I will be in Africa. A lot has gone on in the last week or so, I celebrated my 24th birthday on Tues with my mom and some friends. It has been good to relax, gather my thoughts, enjoy sunsets and beach walks...these things I have taken for granted all these years.

I had the opportunity to share my presentation to a couple new people since I've been home, and in doing that I have a number of people that are wanting to support me and Christopher House Ministries! It is amazing how God really does take care of the details. I also heard some good news, I will be able to continue raising support while I am over there. This is a huge blessing knowing I still have about $2000 to raise to cover my whole trip. I know it is still a lot but I am amazed at peoples hearts to give to the Lord and I know that the Lord will provide in His timing.

Thank you all who have supported me already and those who are continuing to support me while I am over there. May the Lord bless you for your giving hearts to serve Him!

For any of you that feel led to support me while I'm in Uganda, please send your support to Ukiah Bible Church with my name on the memo section of the check, with a note specifying CHM (Christopher House Ministries). Please note that all donations are tax deductible
2140 Arroyo Rd
Ukiah, Ca 95482

Also be sure to give me your email address so I can keep you updated on details of my trip the best I can. Feel free to send me any and all prayer requests as well, I would love to be praying for you and I'd love to know what God is doing in your life. Thank you again for taking the time to read this and thank you so much for your prayers and support.

Until next time...
Sheena

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: