Thursday, September 14, 2006

I made it to London!!! I am in the airport and have been here for the last six hours. I cant believe I am on another continent already. It is really hard to type on this computer...so I better be quick because my 15 min is running out fast cause I have to press so darn hard on these keys...Im getting cramps in my fingers. The flight was long but good...10 hours and security is rediculous!! We got to have red wine on the flight which was very relaxing. The meals were great and they even gave us blankets, pillows, and socks, oh and also a toothbrush with toothpaste...but heaven forbid you take your own toothpaste on board!

I had 16 movies to choose from...guess what was showing??? Sweet Home Alabama!! Of course I watched it!! Twice!! Shelly and I are doing great, we get along so well and have endless things to talk about. I am in very good hands! Well my time is running out, I just wanted to tell you all that I am half way there. SHELLY ALREADY HAS ME SPEAKING LUGANDEN . I would say something to you all but I have no clue how to spell them...so maybe next time. Thank you all for your prayers, I am doing very well and with a clear mind I am ready to serve our Lord!! I love you all and miss you tons!! Until next time...
In Him
Sheena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheena I just finished a book called Grace, and it is about Grace Horsley Darling, who saved some people's lives in a shipwreck. It reminded me of you, are you related?

Anonymous said...

Lugandan? Like: Odiotia or wasuzotia! That's all I can remember. Sheena, I hope all is well. God Bless you tremendously!

Anonymous said...

sheena k! Ah! I miss you already...sad we didn't get to talk again before you left. Is London cool??? I got the pictures in the mail today, and I love them! Thank you so much for the little photo album and the flip wallet. I love it! And the note was great! It just makes me miss you that much more though. I pray that God is keeping you under His wing and I love you so stinkin much!
I'm so excited that you are going out into the world and being HIS Hands and HIS Feet!
I love you, I love you, I love you!
write when you can, and your in my prayers! Miss you tons!
In His Arms---Abbs

Anonymous said...

ps...I went to a shawny mac concert last night with Ashley. It was fun, I got to see Logan, Erica, Craig, Josiah, Carlos and so on....I thought of you often! Wish you could have been there to worship with us.
Much Love---abbs