Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shelly and her wonderful 5 1/2 hour braid job!
I got a pedicure and manicure it was sooo nice and very inexpensive...15,000 shillings...about $8 for both together!!
my braids!!! I love them! I dont have to wash my hair for over a month...
After 6 1/2 packs of these "darling" extensions and 8 1/2 hours of sitting on my toosh!!
How appropriate!!!
Okay so I am trying to download more pictures for you guys but my computer crashed the other day so it is very difficult...I hope to send more your way soon. Know that the days are flying by and I have been very busy....working, traveling, working, playing...I have been so busy it has been over two weeks since Ive updated this blog and its been a week since Ive written in my journal...for those of you that know me well....that is way too long to go without writing. Keep the emails coming, I love to read them and I will try to respond as soon as I get them. Lots of love from Uganda!!
Thank you all for all of your prayers and support!!!
Sheena

No comments: