Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Isaac, Joseph A and Joseph B

These are 5 of the 8 girls that I am mentoring. From right to left...Promise, Sophia, Zalia, Shamirra, and Shammim.
This was my football team for the day!! We dominated....well THEY dominated!
Little Joseph...He is a beauty, he is one of our kids that is HIV positive and will need to be on meds for the rest of his life....we were worried about him for a bit because he didnt' show up to the center for two weeks...just as we were sending someone to go check on him...he and his brother showed up. Apparently his father is sick and in the hospital...his mother has been taking care of him so she wasn't able to get the boys to the center. We were excited to see that they were ok and we welcomed them back with open arms...Joseph used to be VERY shy but he opened up soooo much that day, we talked, laughed, it was a huge blessing!
We have some very precious "little ones" they are more than a joy to have around, not to mention they are soooo loving and adorable....most of the time :)
This is Talapia...I ate it just like this....Im not gonna lie I was a little scared...it was really good though
These are some of our adorable kids...they are precious
She is one of our twins, her favorite activity is art!
Lis I took this picture for YOU! It was a full moon at like 4am, I prayed for you!
What was left of the Talapia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second....you ate a fish with the head and tail still attatched??? Wow God really is stretching you =)
And I noticed that those girls are wearing my skirts, that made me smile, glad to see that they are going to good use!
I put all our pictures up on my myspace...so you should check it out! We are silly!
I just got your letter in the mail today. It made me happy, and it was very beautiful decorated, which is expected from you! Thanks for taking the time to do that, I loved it!!!
I miss you and love you very much sheena k!