Friday, December 11, 2009

I just bought my ticket to Uganda!!!
Plans have changed just a bit...
I have decided to buy a house here in Salem and because that process takes some time (and money) I have bumped my trip to end of Feb. I will be leaving Seattle Feb 25th and returning June 2nd. I am in transition right now (when am I not) between work, moving, the holidays, weddings, birthdays...I hope to get some more information out to you guys, so be on the look out!
THANK YOU to all that have contributed to this chapter in my life! I wouldn't be able to do it without you~we are the hands and feet of Christ and me He be glorified in ALL we do!!

I got a little frightening email from Shelly this morning...they found (and killed) a 3ft, 7in thick PYTHON outside my house in Uganda!!!!! Oh the little things in life...haha. At least it wasn't IN my house...

Feel free to email me if you guys have any questions or want any specific information about what I am going to be doing over in Uganda. All I know is that is where my heart is and I can't wait to get back there!!

Take care and have a very Merry Christmas!!! Don't forget about the greatest gift of all...the gift of salvation! Thanks be to HIM!!

I love you all
Shee

No comments: